Connect to Australia’s Newest Network
- Business Grade Service Level Agreement
- Great range of Plan options
- Uptime Guarantee of 99.6%
- Powered by the brand new NBN National Network
- Range of Upload and Download Speeds
Australia’s National Broadband Network
Be one of the first in Australia to connect to the National Broadband Network. The NBN is being rolled out across Australia to many regional and metropolitan locations using the latest in Fibre, Satellite and Wireless technologies. You may
be in one of the many roll out locations, simply let us know your address and we can help you choose a plan to suit your family.
Significantly higher speeds than any other network!
The speeds on the NBN network are significantly higher than ADSL which currently resides on an old copper based network. You can achieve incredible speeds of up to 100Mb which is 5 times faster than the highest ADSL 2+ speed
available. Wide range of plans to suit your needs.
For a larger business who reliy on the internet for businesses there are a wide range of speeds and plans that are available to suit different business sizes and types. For smaller companies with minimal internet requirements you may choose
from a basic plan or for larger super connections.
The plans are based on the speed. Old fashioned Standard ADSL gives a maximum 20mb download speed and 1Mb upload speed. The NBN plan speeds are , 25mb down/ 5mb up, 25Mb down/10Mb up, 50mb down/20mb up and 100mb down /40mb up. Just choose your speed and the amount of data you need. Wireless speeds available 25/5. Take self install or we can arrange professional on site installation for you.
Choose Your Plan
[section=12/1 Mbps FTTN, FTTP, FTTB, Wireless][table id=1 /][endsection]
[section=25/5 Mbps FTTN, FTTP, FTTB, Wireless][table id=2 /][endsection]
[section=25/10 Mbps FTTN, FTTP, FTTB][table id=3 /][endsection]
[section=50/20 Mbps FTTN, FTTP, FTTB, Wireless][table id=4 /][endsection]
[section=100/40 Mbps FTTN, FTTP, FTTB][table id=5 /][endsection]
All prices quoted above Inc GST.
[section=Things you Should Know]
1. All prices quoted are inclusive of GST. 2. Early termination fee, if you choose to cancel your service or it is disconnected for any reason within the 24 month contract term you will be charged an early termination fee comprised of your minimum monthly commitment as per your agreement with us multiplied by the months remaining in your contract. You must provide 30 days’ notice to us to disconnect a service. 3. Speeds are theoretical maximum speeds. Actual speeds may be less due to a number of factors including network configuration, line quality & length, customer premises interference, traffic, hardware and software. 4. A single Static IP address provided. 5. Acceptable Usage Policy Applies. 6. We will deliver your service to the Network Boundary Point at your premises, which is defined as the physical port or ‘UNI’ on the NBN Network Termination Device. The cabling that is required in your premises beyond the optical network termination device is your cost and responsibility, as is the provision of a suitable 240V AC power outlet. 7. You must obtain the consent of the property owner to have the NBN installation performed. 8. NBN services are not currently available in multiple dwelling units (MDUs). We will be providing NBN services to locations within MDUs when this facility is available from NBNCo. 9. The installation will be performed during business hours, and you will need to be home to provide access for the installation technicians. 10.Professional Installation $299 11. All services are minimum 24 months term.