Here’s what you get FREE with Every T Gen Inbound Number
- State based Routing
- Post code routing
- Time based routing
- Day based routing
- Automatic call Distribution – So you can share the workload between offices
- Call overflow – Never miss a call again
- Live call statistics – Know where your marketing $ is working.
- Call Diversion – For those emergencies
Promote just one number Australia wide.
Your business should have just one number like it has just one website address. Never changing, portable, easy to remember, for you, your team and your customers.
Route your calls to suit your business.
Even without a PABX phone system, a 13, 1300 or 1800 number allows you to route calls according to the rules you set. Set them up according to the state the calls come from, the time of day they’re made and more. It’s your choice.
Choose where to receive your calls.
Choose to receive calls according to your rules: To a landline during the day or maybe to a mobile at night. You promote one number and you decide how and where to receive the calls.
[section=Here’s What Our Customers Are Saying]
Greg regularly reviews our telco costs making sure we have the best available options. He usually comes up with something to save us a dollar. Recently Greg recommended changing our 1800 number to T Gen as it would halve our cost. It was a no brainer and as usual Greg has followed up to ensure the thousands in predicted savings eventuated.
Andrew Frazer. CEO. Pisces Enterprises. Brisbane
IP Gen is a full service Telco provider and now looks after all of our data and telephony services – mobiles and critical 1300 numbers included. IP Gen is very easy to deal with, a simple email or a quick call from me is all that is needed to get a problems fixed or question answered.
John Hummelstad, Executive Chairman. Concept Safety Systems.
[section=Choose Your Plan]
Whats the difference?
EASY TO REMEMBER 6 digit number but has Government charges associated.
|1300 Number||FLAT RATE for the caller with the business paying a per minute rate.|
|1800 Number||FREE CALLS for the caller with the business paying a per minute rate.|
|Local Call to Fixed||12c / Minute First 5 Min FREE
for 1300 Numbers
|9c / Minute First 15 Min FREE
for 1300 Numbers
|8c / Minute First 300 Minutes FREE
for 1300 Numbers
|8c/ Minute First 1000 Minutes FREE|
|National Call to Fixed||16c / Minute||13c / Minute||11c / Minute||10c / Minute|
|Mobile Call to Fixed||23c / Minute||20c / Minute||17c / Minute||16c / Minute|
|National Call to Mobile||43c / Minute||40c / Minute||35c / Minute||20c / Minute|
|Mobile to Mobile||40c / Minute||40c / Minute||35c / Minute||20c Minute|
|Most Popular||Suits Big Users|
Inbound-Things you need to know
1. No minimum commitment .2.Early termination fee; if you choose to cancel your service or it is disconnected for any reason within the 12 month contract term you will be charged an early termination fee comprised of your minimum monthly commitment as per your agreement with us multiplied by the months remaining in your contract No early Termination Fees on Saver or Super Saver Plans.
3. Government Levy is applicable to all 6-digit 13 numbers which incur a charge per month as per the Telecommunications (numbering charges) Act 1997, please refer to www.ACMA.gov.au for further information. 4. If you are porting your 13, 1300 or 1800 number to us, the porting of your service number will be conducted in accordance with the INMS business rules. 5. All porting is subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement, you may port your service number if that service number is declared portable under the porting requirements legislation, administered by the applicable Regulator, and no exemption from such obligation has been granted. 6. If the service has been cancelled and you request us to reconnect, you are not guaranteed you will receive the same number. If you have acquired a number via an Auction site, you undertake to make sure that the Australian Communications and Media Authority Register, correctly reflects the details of your application. If there is any discrepancy, we may not be able to provide you a service on your auction number. 7. In using the service, you must comply with any rules imposed by any 3rd party, whose content network or services you access using the service or whose network your data traverses.
Critical Information Summary – inbound 1300 saver
Critical Information Summary – inbound 1300 standard
Critical Information Summary – inbound 1300 starter
Critical Information Summary – inbound 1300 supersaver
Critical Information Summary – inbound 1800 saver
Critical Information Summary – inbound 1800 standard
Critical Information Summary – inbound 1800 starter
Critical Information Summary – inbound 1800 supersaver