“We’re passionate about service.”
The Phones Now Team.
Call 1300 58 4000
We’ve always been passionate about service. We promise a 2-hour response time. Not only do we meet that, in most cases we have completely resolved the problem in less than two hours.
We respond in this ‘priority’ way because it is very hard for you to do business when your phones aren’t working. We’re dedicated to getting you back up and running fast!
Think for a minute …how long do you wait for service from your IT company? Now, what if you had to wait that long to get your phones back online? Costly isn’t it!
“When we have a customer whose phones are down, we know how much that will affect them. That’s why we drop everything to get them back up and running as soon as we possibly can.” Greg Eicke, Owner, Phones Now.
Cloud Service Providers are Notorious for Poor Service and Advice
That’s a harsh statement, but it’s true. You need top-level of support that is highly responsive. If your phones stop working, your business stops. Don’t be fooled by statements such as “it’s in the cloud, once it’s set-up it just works”.
From experience, we know that you’ll need support for your cloud phone system. That’s why we include fixed cost, unlimited support in our packages. Best of all it won’t cost you any more.
5 Reasons Why You Will Need Support for Your Cloud Phone SystemSmart Cloud
- Your telephones now share the same network as your computers. Things will (and do) go wrong.
- IP telephony is far more complex than the traditional phone systems with isolated copper lines.
- There are many more ‘bits and pieces’ and service providers that come together to enable you to make a call.
- Data and voice have a different rule to each other.
- Most IT folk don’t fully understand the voice rules. Our IP Telephony Technicians understand both sets of rules comprehensively.
“Dealing with Phone Systems Brisbane has been an absolute pleasure. The best in their field.”
David Arndell. Director, All Class Construction Equipment